Premier Cannabis Training Center
Whether you’re a beginner looking to get started or an entrepreneur wanting to improve your skills and further your education, you can’t afford to miss this in depth selection of seminars and training tailored. We are proud to say we have 100% success with our students going home and being successful.
The Cannabis Industry is going to be bigger than the Industrial Revolution and now is your chance to become involved on the ground floor. Never again will we have this opportunity.
We offer these classes every other weekend. You can view our Workshop Outline here.
- Cycle a Crop in Just 9 Weeks
- 100% Organic Indoor Gardening Workshops
- Production Stats and Patient Grower Contracts
- Hash Making with Ice Water Extractions
- Oils (SGO, Hash, Hemp) Extractions
- Edibles and Medibles for cooking
- Oregon licensing compliance for producers, processors, and dispensary owners
- Security, Safety and Standards for the Industry
- Cannabis Overview in a weekend with Special Package Pricing
From learning to grow in your closet to creating a production grow or opening your own dispensary or anything in-between, you can find it here.
- All our workshops are easy to afford, easy to understand, and easy to access
- Learn to Grow like a Pro from Stoney Girl Gardens Seed Company, USA
- Learn the basics of how to grow a complete cycle from a cutting to finished product in as little as 9 weeks
- Learn to grow for multiple people using established guidelines
- Prepare for the future of the Cannabis Industry in Oregon and learn how to open your business today
- Learn from Stoney Girl Gardens which has been featured in Big Book of Buds 4, Ed Rosenthal’s Marijuana Growers Handbook, Skunk Magazine and High Times
- Learn to make Hash using the Ice Extraction method
- Learn to make your own edibles, soaps, balms, and salves without the bitters
- Learn to make Stoney Girl Oil
- Learn to create and open your own Cannabis business
- Prepare for the future of Oregon’s new industry
- Take one class, two classes or the whole course
Open to the Public
For More Information Phone: 503-788-2349